Dental Health Week 2022 Love your teeth!
To celebrate Dental Health Week 2022 we would like to give all kids the opportunity to win an electric toothbrush and show their teeth some love. Download and enter our Dental Health Week colouring-in competition for a chance to win.
Running from 1-7 August, Dental Health Week provides us with the perfect opportunity to remind you to book your whole family in for their regular dental check-ups. Regular check-ups are important to help identify early signs of tooth decay and reduce major dental work down the track. Our centres are open weekends and extended hours with appointments available to support your dental needs. Book an appointment at your local nib Dental Care Centre.
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Pacific Smiles Group Limited (ABN 42 103 087 449) of 6 Molly Morgan Drive, East Maitland NSW 2323.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and under. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 23rd June 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 7th August 2022 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete step 6 during the Promotion Period. Incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. One entry per person is permitted. By entering this promotion, you agree to receive information and marketing communications via email, mail, or phone.
- Entrants must upload an image of their completed colouring sheet and email to [email protected] or send by post Attention: Marketing, PO Box 2246, Green Hills NSW 2323. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant whom the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- Winners will receive a Colgate ProClinical Electric Toothbrush valued at $37. There will be 5 prizes given away across all age groups.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified on 8th August 2022 via telephone, then by email if no response.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 11:59pm AEDT on the 12th August 2022 the judges will select an alternate winner. In the event that the alternate winner does not claim their prize by 11:59pm AEDT on the 19th August 2022 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- Eligible Entrants agree, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as social media posts) surrounding this promotion or the winning of any prize. Eligible Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. All Eligible Entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the Eligible Entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
- Failure by the Promoter to exercise any of its rights contained within these terms and conditions at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Dental services are provided at nib Dental Centres by independent Practitioners. nib Dental is owned and operated by Pacific Smiles Group Limited ABN 42 103 087 449.